5 Beauty Essentials


Hello loves!

Today I am going to share with you 5 of my beauty essentials that I cannot live without! I thought it would be best to put my products on display this time :) I have provided all of the links to the products so that you can purchase them online if you are interested. All of these products are very affordable. Good, affordable beauty products are hard to find so I hope these suggestions will help you with your beauty collection! Let's hop right into it.


1. Skin Food Tea Tree Facial Cleanser

Skin Food has become one of my favorite skin care brands. Their products are not only affordable, but effective. As someone who has always admired Korean skincare products, I was very ecstatic to find out that they had a retail store here in Irvine, California! They were offering a back-to-school special so I was able to snag a couple of best selling products for a very cheap price.

Tea Tree is known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which is perfect for clearing acne. One of the main ingredients in my DIY acne fighting mask is tea tree oil! It's super effective. This cream cleanser lathers into a foam -- making it very gentle on the skin. I use it twice in my everyday skincare routine. It is suggested to cleanse your face at least two times a day. This is a perfect cleanser to leave your skin feeling fresh and treat those pesky pimples!


2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen

Sunscreen is an absolute essential for me. I get hyperpigmentation from my acne and the sun only makes my acne scarring darker. In order to help with the fading process, sunscreen provides a shield from the sun to help the acne scars fade faster. This Neutrogena sunscreen is perfect to use on a daily basis. Unlike most formulas, Neutrogena sunscreen has a matte finish, leaving your skin without the typical greasy look. I generously apply this sunscreen once in the morning and once in the afternoon. It's important to reapply in order to get maximum protection.


3. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter

This product has been featured on SO many of my blog posts. I am obsessed with this highlighter. Why? Because it gives my skin a natural and healthy glow. It's an extra step to keeping your skin from looking so dull. You can layer on the product for an intense highlight or sheer it out with a beauty blender for a subtle glow. This highlighter has tiny specks of shimmer that diffuses light to give a softer and younger look to the skin. Visit my Glo Up tutorial to see how to properly apply highlighter on your face!


4. Mario Badescu Facial Spray

Mario Badescu Facial Spray is a pick-me-up for instant hydration. It leaves your skin with a dewy finish and a hydrating feel. I use this to blend my face makeup as well. It provides a perfect finish, making it an ideal priming water/setting spray. In addition to the cooling effect this mist brings, it also has a lot of skincare properties as well. With the botanical and herbal ingredients in the spray, it provides long-lasting skincare benefits to preserve your youthful skin.


5. Vaseline Lip Therapy Tin

If you get dry lips like me really easily, this product is for you. I have always used Vaseline as a moisturizer for my lips as a child so it is pretty awesome that they came out with a smaller product! This is a perfect product to give your lips a pretty tint, glossy finish, and instant moisture. It's a lip balm that also serves as a makeup product too.

I will be heading off to UC Irvine very soon and I hope I can continue to produce some more content on the blog while I am up there. More college related/back-to-school posts to come. Stay tuned!

Good Luck,
Em

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top