Too Cool For School: 2 Cute Outfits


Hey girlies!

Today calls for some more stuff on my Too Cool for School series. I decided to compile two super cute outfits for school that I thought you all would like. A week ago, my friends and I went to the UTC mall in La Jolla and we did a makeover at their GORGEOUS Forever 21 store. I'm literally obsessed. And our cashier was also pretty adorable too ;) If you know what I mean.... It was super fun so I want to spread a little fashion advice for you guys too!

Hopefully, you get inspiration from these outfits. Let's get started!


Outfit #1: The Angel Complex




Outfit:
I'm wearing a peasant style dress. At first, I thought the style of a peasant style dress was not for me. I think I have grown to like it a little. This dress is a soft cream color that I absolutely love. It has this subtle flow that makes the outfit create a glowing complex. I feel light and airy in this dress which is perfect for hot days in California. There is also some delicate beading at the pelvic area that adds a subtle complexity to the dress.       

Accessories:
For accessories, I wore a Lauren Conrad gold flower clustered statement necklace. I feel like gold has become my color for jewelry. Maybe it's because I'm yellow? Lol jk. Seriously though. I also decided to add a touch of bling with a flower rhinestone ring that I got from a flea market. I also paired this with some nude ballet flats to add to the delicacy of this look. 


Outfit #2: Trรจs Chic




Outfit:
For this outfit, I'm wearing nude colored leggings. I'm not a huge fan of these leggings, but I felt like this would go well with this combination of clothing. This pink top is light and flowy as well. The material is 50% spandex which has that extra strechiness factor. 

Accessories:
When it comes to basic colors like nude and light pink, you need different colors to contrast and brighten up the outfit. I decided to wear a brightly patterned infinity scarf that compliments this color scheme extremely well. As for shoes, I'm wearing a pair of Jlo booties that are awesome. I love booties like this because they subtly give me some extra height that no one notices. ;) For a shorty like me, this is a must have. Definitely check out my booties post by clicking here

Well, that's all for today. I hope you guys like these two looks. Can't wait to see you soon. 


Good Luck,
Em

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top