Floral Adventure


I bought a dress recently that really inspired me to blog again. I have been so busy with life lately that I have lacked any motivation to make the time to blog. 


Last month, my friend and I went exploring. The background of this photoshoot is entirely inspired by this beautiful dress -- floral madness. These photos are too amazing, not to share (thanks to my talented friend).




The dress that I am wearing is from Macy's, inspired by Snow White. The front of the dress has a hook fastening that goes down the front of the dress with two lined transparent panels. The fit to this dress is an A-line maxi -- tight in the front and flared waist-down. The print of this dress is to die for. I am a sucker for florals. In this dress, there are large red roses spaced out throughout the black dress -- giving it a dark romantic feel. Since the material is chiffon, it flows very easily in the wind. Nothing is more fun than spinning in a dress made of flowy, breathable material.




For makeup, I kept it completely natural. I used minimal eyeshadow and focused on highlighting my features. View my Glo Up tutorial for tips on how to properly apply highlighter on your skin. As for hair, I curled the ends of my hair. This period was when my hair was exceptionally long. I used a 1 inch barrel to create some loose waves and let it flow in the wind.


Can't forget accessories! I wore a gold midi ring set that I bought at Charlotte Russe. I love stacking rings because it adds some complexity. For shoes, I wore some white and tan sandals. Lastly, just for the photo op, I wore a floral crown to just add some extra flair.



I hope you guys like the photos as much as I do. I will try to make more motivational and college lifestyle posts when I find the time. See you soon!

Good Luck, 
Em


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top