Fancy Vibes


Hello!

I'm back. Taking on 16 units this quarter was a lot harder than I expected. Which explains why I have been MIA for quite some time now. Don't worry. I still like blogging, and I will try my best to keep this little side project of mine alive.

Today I will be sharing with you this beautiful look that I compiled from my local thrift store. Thrifting is so much fun and sometimes you can find stuff that are truly beautiful. When I go thrifting it brings me a sense of nostalgia from middle school where I was first introduced to the song "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore. I just love it.


The gown that I am wearing is from Calvin Klein. It is a silky black dress with pleated detailing in the torso area to accentuate the figure and add some extra flair. The thick black straps are criss-crossed in the back. There is a short train at the end of the dress for added elegance. All-in-all, the dress is sophisticated. Nothing is really flashy about it. Yet, it screams elegance.


The coat that I am wearing along with this dress is made of dark brown wool material. It is extremely comfortable, but also very heavy. The coat has an A-line cut. It hugs tightly on the waist and flares out at the bottom. A large coat like this is also a perfect look when you want to dress extra fancy.


As for makeup and hair, I did not do it for myself. My friend did it for me. It was really nice to get pampered for a day. She used pink tones for my eyeshadow. I paired it with my Hibiscus lipstick by Bobbi Brown. It was a very subtle and flirty makeup look -- what I would normally wear. You can find various tutorials of makeup under the style section of this blog.


I hope you guys like this post. It's short and sweet because I have other assignments to do. I will try my best to upload some more content as soon as I can. Until next time!


Good Luck,
Em

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top