Get Ready With Me: Spring Fling









Look who's back! Today I'm going to be showing you an outfit that's all about spring. Although I'm not a big fan of the season, I'm obsessed with what the fashion world has to offer. Spring is about lace, pastels, florals, and delicate pieces.

So let's talk about the story behind this outfit. My friends and I aren't huge fans of dances. So instead of wasting our money on a ticket, we use it for other activities. It's like an anti-dance. Today we have spring fling. Since we decided on not going, I planned a little get together at the village with a couple of my friends. A casual dinner should always have some classy flair. I love dressing up. Who says I can't dress up for a dinner date?
Makeup:
For makeup, I kept it as natural as possible. I didn't want to anything dramatic. After all, it was just a casual date. Concealer, Blush, and Lipstick are the only products I used for this look.



Outfit:
I'm wearing a lace white dress. It looks like a top and a pencil skirt because of the mesh that separates the two pieces. This dress is a must-have for every wardrobe.



Accessories:
My gold rings are from Icing. Keep your jewelry the same color. For example if I wear gold earrings, I must wear a gold necklace. Mixing silver and gold does not look appealing at all. I'm obsessed with my statement necklace. It's an amazing piece. The gemstones add that wow factor that immediately gets your attention. I am also wearing gold leaf earrings as well. The necklace and earrings are from Retail Therapy in the village. As for shoes, I love wearing wedges. I think this season is a good time to throw on a pair since they are so comfortable and flirty to wear.

I hope this look inspires you. Have an awesome weekend!


Good luck,
Em

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top