Get Ready With Me: Del Mar Fair



Summer is finally here and I am loving it! Everything about summer is great. My friends and I decided to kick off summer by going to the Del Mar Fair. Even though I'm not a big fan of the rides, I definitely made the trip for the food. 

Today I'm going to show you my outfit that I wore to the Del Mar Fair. I hope you like it! Let's get started. 

Makeup: 
Keeping it Casual like usual. I don't like putting on too much, but I did put on a pretty bright pink lip. 


Outfit:
I layered a vest style knitted cover up. Nothing says festival more than a kimono. Because my outfit was so white, I wanted to add a pop of color with the blue and white vest so that I don't feel washed out with all of the white articles of clothing. As for my top, I kept it easy breezy. It has a 3/4 sleeve length with a pretty flow to it. My Jessica Simpson shorts are super comfortable! I'm currently super obsessed and it's a great collection to my summer favorites. 




Accessories:
Can't forget about comfortable shoes! Since I was walking all day, it was important that I had some shoes I could rely on. Keds are my bae. As for jewelry, I'm wearing my jade bangle and the same necklace from my Get Ready With Me Spring Fling. 



When you get lost...





Diabetes? 

You don't look so baaaaaad standing there with all those goats. (My seductive pose lol)





Artsy shoe photos?

The Del Mar Fair was tons of fun! Here are a few random pics for your enjoyment. I hope your summer is just as fun as mine! Don't forget to click that sexy google + button for more updates :D

Good Luck,
Em
P.C. Creds to my best friend Derek (The best photographer ever)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top