Get Ready With Me: 4th of July



Hey Guys!

It's almost July 4th. So I decided to give you guys some ideas on putting an outfit together for this SUPER fun holiday. Yay! I love watching the fireworks because they remind me of sparkles and glitter. Bwahahaha. I tried to incorporate a lot of elements to this look so I hope you like it! Let's get started.

Makeup:
Let's get up close and personal. Since it's summer, you want to maintain a super healthy complexion. Why? Because summer burns and makes you super sticky. I'm wearing some sunscreen underneath a layer of translucent powder which helps mattify and even out my skin tone. For lipstick, I'm wearing the same super intense pink lip. Then I went a little cray cray with some glitter liner that I picked up at Sephora. It's so fun to use. I lined my eyes with glitter to give that extra sparkle and make those eyes pop! 

 

Outfit:
Another casual dress. You can call me dress obsessed. This is a denim style dress that looks like jeans. I like it because it's super classy, but the distressed denim gives it a fun cheerful look. Also it's a major throwback. The 90s were into denim dresses. So.... why not? 




Accessories:
I like parading around with my red infinity scarf that I received from a friend as my birthday present. It's so versatile. You can wear it as a shawl or mess around with it as a cape. I also got some white wedges. Why? Because wedges are IN for the summer. They are a must-have. Can't live without a pair of wedges. Also, it's super comfy. I prefer wedges over high heels any day!


That's all for this get ready with me! I hope you guys get some ideas from this outfit. Tell me your thoughts on this new editing software I've been using for my photos. I'm absolutely loving it and I would love to hear your opinion about it too. Have a great 4th of July!


Xoxo,
Em

Blowing bubbles makes me feel like a little kid again :)



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top