Get Ready With Me: Back to Black


What?!? It's been 3 months! Where have I been? 


Sorry, guys. I tried. But trimester 2 was getting really hard and a lot of awesome opportunities opened up for me just recently (I will tell you when I can). My head has been stuck in the clouds for a while now. I think it is a good time to drag it back down. 


Can you believe that I missed out on the entire winter fashion season? I am back. Don't worry. I am not going anywhere. Trust me.


Let's talk about the basics. There are only 2 main colors in my closet. White and Black. Both colors are a classic that complements every skin tone and does not scream too loud. They are neutral, powerful, and beautiful colors. Many people assume that black and white are boring and basic colors. But I think these colors are the best colors to create amazing outfits from.

Black is empowering, seductive, and mysterious. This outfit that I will be showing you today is comprised of black and only black.

Outfit: 
I rarely purchase crop tops. They are a little scandalous for my taste. However, this crop top was hard to resist. I purchased this top from Rue21. It has amazing lace detailing. The trim is to die for. The V shape cut out that the lace has creates an illusion of a more contoured body. Small waist and big hips. The perfect body without any corsets. Sounds like a good deal to me. 


Since the crop top was not form-fitting, I decided to go with my favorite pair of leggings. These leggings shape your thighs, calves, and gluteus maximus. If you know what I mean ;)


Accessories:
For jewelry, I am wearing black studded earrings. And for the good girl gone bad look, I decided to wear my rings that spell out YOLO. Yes, it is a thing. 


Shoes:
Lastly, I slipped on my knee high boots for a dramatic effect. You can never go wrong with these boots. 


Makeup:
No makeup. Just lipstick by Lancome in the color "Truly". 

I hope you guys like this look. Sorry for this super late post. I will be back soon. Pinky promise. Xx


Good Luck,
Emily

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top