2-in-1 Easy Hairstyles


My friend has been pushing me to post a tutorial on this hairstyle and I believe it's about time. So this post is dedicated to Jasmine. I know you are reading this. ;)

School only leaves me about a couple of minutes to get ready. So I adapted to this by learning quick ways to get ready. Although I spend most of my time getting ready by picking out my outfit for the day, I think it's about time I give my hair a little bit of love.

If I could have products be my best friends, these two would definitely be it. They are lifesavers!!! You can probably already tell by my picture how much I've used these products. I swear this stuff is amazing.




It's a 10 is by far my favorite hair care product. Just a couple of pumps of this stuff and it could literally save your hair. Everyone has bad hair days, but this product makes every day a good one. It detangles, stops frizzing, and leaves your hair soft and smooth.

Everybody needs some hair oil. I got this set of hair/body oils by Victoria Secret. They smell like HEAVEN. Sometimes when you get too busy to shower in the morning, this stuff is a great replacement. I'm always super jealous of girls that have hair that looks like it came out of a shampoo commercial. Believe it or not, this stuff could potentially make you a hair model. You should add that to your list of career choices once you get this set of bad boys. ;) But in all seriousness, it gives this extra shine without leaving your hair oily and gross.


I'll be showing you how to do 2 different hairstyles that are perfect to wear for any occasion. These 2 styles are very similar to one another. Style A is a tucked in updo. I love this updo for any elegant event or just getting my hair out of the way. It's pretty sophisticated for a 1 minute updo. Style B is a twisted ponytail. I call it the "shrimp" because it reminds me of a shrimp tail for some weird reason. It's cute and super adorable. These hairstyles are easy as 1-2-3. Literally. Now let's get down to business. 

(To defeat the Huns!) Sorry, I had to add that in there. 

Start off with awesome hair! A couple spritz of both your favorite hair oils and products will be very beneficial. Your hair will thank you for it. 


Step 1: Tie your hair up into a medium-high ponytail. 


Step 2:
Style A- Split your hair creating a small pouch in the ponytail.
Style B- Split the hair completely into two parts creating a hole inside from the separation. 
Look at the pictures. Style A is a small/slight separation, but Style B is a complete separation. 


Step 3:
Style A- Stuff the ponytail into the pouch you created.
Style B- Flip the ponytail into the hole from the separation. 


And you're finished. These styles should look like this after flipping them over. Gorgeous, right?


You'll probably attract all the men with these hairstyles. Hahahaha.... Just kidding. I WISH. 

These hairstyles are absolutely perfect to use for school. I wear them all of the time when my hair starts bothering me. I hope you guys try these out. Until next time!!!

Good Luck,
Em


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top