Get Ready With Me: Fun Beach Hangout



California's weather definitely has it's mood swings. I'm pretty sure California's weather has PMS too. Just sayin'. Even though it's winter, this place never gets cold. So a couple of my friends and I have decided to go hang out at the beach for a fun little picnic.


Dressing well for the beach is really easy. I'm not a huge fan of going to the ocean and "catching some waves" but I love the weather and the view. This outfit is a lot more low-key than my other ones mostly because casual meet ups are so low-maintenance. But... I hope you guys like it!

Makeup:
As for makeup, I kept it really simple. I applied my makeup on as usual trying to keep it as minimal as I possibly could. I decided to make this a little more of a "fun-in-the-sun" type of look so I chose a bright coral lipstick. This lipstick is Runway Coral by Clinique. It's fun, flirtatious, and definitely California-certified. ;)



Hair:
I love the beachy waves that you get in your hair. Because I won't be in the water, I decided just to straighten my hair and use a texturing spray. I'll make a tutorial on how you can make your own texturing spray soon. So keep a look out. 



Outfit:
I'm wearing a tribal printed dress from the About a Girl Clothing line. I love this maxi dress because it's made of a thin material so you can feel the cool beach breeze. It's super simple and really chic.



Accessories:
I recently went to the outlet mall in my city and got myself a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. It's always important to protect your eyes. I think I am in love with this pair. Oakley and I are in a relationship. I also grabbed my Boho Green Bag which is perfect for that carefree look. Plus this purses straps are so comfortable and there is a ton of space to store stuff in it. And a pair of Bow flip flops. Last but not least....You can never forget a floppy summer hat. :)



Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this look. I have some more in store. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Good Luck,
Em

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top